P60 and P65 aluminium screws are mainly used in areas where high corrosion resistance is required for the component (e.g. seawater-resistant aluminium screws for shipbuilding) and/or where a low weight is needed. In both cases the aluminum screws made of P60 and P65 are best suited.
Due to the special manufacturing process, strength properties are achieved which are comparable to a screw of strength class 5.6 made of steel (tensile strength 490 - 700 MPa) at only approx. 1/3 of the weight!
The high-strength aluminum alloys Sopral P60 and Sopral P65.:
(Cold extruded and double heat treated)
Sopral P60 (screws and nuts):
- Tensile strength Rm: 490 - 560 MPa
- Yield strength Re: 420 - 480 MPa
Sopral P65 (countersunk screws):
- Tensile strength Rm: 600 - 700 MPa
- Yield strength Re: 500 - 600 MPa
- Anodized - anodized and greased
Corrosion resistant insert:
- Ship and boat building (seawater resistant)
- Windows and doors
- Signage and traffic guidance systems
- Halls and masts
- Apparatus and tank construction
High electrical conductivity:
- Line construction and high voltage engineering
- Communication and telecommunication engineering
- oai = colorless
Low weight and stability:
- Vehicle and motorcycle construction
- Motorsport and Tuning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sports and gardening equipment
We can offer you many dimensions from stock!
Safety through quality.
Our certifications and approvals make us your competent partner.
You have found the right product?
From the website to the inquiry - simply use our contact person site.
Are you also interested in other materials?
Here you can find an overview of our materials.